Friday, July 20, 2012

Today I was trying to pull a flower off a bush in front of someone's yard and didn;t see the houseowner watering her plants. Instead of getting upset like you'd imagine, she asked if I wanted some clippers & brought them to me so I could get my flower <3 It was so sweet.

unsorted unsorted

Headbands I made

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

We collected flowers and vines our our walk so we could weave crowns when we got home.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

4 comments:

  1. The last gif is very adorable hahah - what was he looking at? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and photos, I love your flowers crown.
    Visit my blog and find some inspiration.
    xoxoxxoox
    Gloria.P

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have those little purple flowers here, idk what they're called but i love them. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that she helped you get the flower! It's always nice when people surprise you in a good way. I still can't believe you're here in LA

    ReplyDelete