Monday, September 17, 2012

Coffee shops have begun putting out their pumpkin spice coffees, stores have their halloween aisles assembled and on display, the full garfield halloween is on youtube & we leave for New York fall & winter in two weeks.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

I saw a wall recently that had white butterfly trails in 3D, tagged with "urban outfitters" and i thouht it was an easy thing to recreate in color with waterpaints. Two down!

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Ryan came in from taking out the rubbishin & told me, "there is a dead gecko outside you'll probably want." And I did! He is an alligator gecko (minus one tail, probably lost in the great cat battle that took his life).

unsorted unsorted

Did I mention I pinked my hair? With the grey it came out more lavender.

unsorted unsorted unsorted

living out of boxes, my corner by the bed with arttrunk

unsorted

(notice the newly hung array of roses from m'love)

unsorted unsorted unsorted

(misc items on the top of my artbox, the little reindeer is something we had on our tree every year since I was five and I brought it with me to california, it recalls to me my mother. His antlers are long gone of course, and he lost a leg while here, but Ryan fixed him <3)

unsorted unsorted

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful... I was wondering, on the wall are they real or fake flowers???

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you using to preserve the gecko? And where do you get it from?

    ReplyDelete