Sunday, September 2, 2012

I asked the internet to assist me in building onto Ryan's coin collection for his birthday and I received some of the most interesting ckages of money! One huge sackful from the sweetest girl alive <2

unsorted

unsorted

used a needle and sewed beads into braids in my hair

unsorted

Sketches

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

Made some anklets (by the gods my feet are hideous)

unsorted

unsorted

We went to goodwill and I got these mad punky shorts with GODL THREAD INLAY and this pretty skirt that is too large but hey, it is pretty

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

Ryan and I outside, I played with cats and he worked on poetry

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

Joes <3

unsorted

unsorted

2 comments:

  1. when oh when will you start selling your drawings?? i will buy a dozen! as well as, ryan's poetry... jeez louise. he might as well write crap, who gives - it looks amazing.
    also, a coin from israel! i'm proud :D

    ReplyDelete