Friday, September 28, 2012

With three days until we move to New York, Ryan proposed to me this week and, of course, I said yes (I forgot to say yes, actually, when I fell down on my knees to join him on his own and kiss him and he pointed out that I had, infact, not given him an answer). Absurd. The answer was always yes.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

He was in the hospital last week & we fell asleep in his bed together and the doctor woke us up and told us, no, we could not move in and there was no room service, either. :p (he is okay, now). He cut off all of his hair for New York. I dyed mine teal.

instagram instagram instagram instagram instagram instagram

11 comments:

  1. love lovely, congrats to you both (^.^) so happy for you ! (from a boysforpele fan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!!

    i'm a long-time reader (i used to follow your livejournal & shop way back before it was called conjuration and i own the dreamscapes dress you made, like, four years ago. god, this comment is going to come off as so creepy! i'm sorry!) and a first time commenter and it makes me really happy that you've found your other half! ya'll are a beautiful couple!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, when i saw the first picture of this entry on my blog reading list, i thought, this MUST be something speechless...an i was so right

    i wish the most best wishes for both of you! i am so happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your engagement!!!! best wishes for your big move, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! This is wonderful! I hope you have an easy time moving to NYC. I'll be up hanging around up there next week as well xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!
    and soon you'll be one of us north east folks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I said it on Facebook but I'm saying it again; Congrats!
    I am so happy for you both <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Happy you found your love <3 Best wishes for you and your future husband ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stop being so adorable. STAHP IT
    So happy for you. You deserve nothing less <3

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy you're so happy. Truly. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats you guys! perfect for one another

    ReplyDelete