Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ryan brought me to the most gorgeous location, the avalon. It was sunset so the photos are so-so, but I forsee myself here alot, and alot of photosets taking place in this magical, legend-esque place.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Beautiful Ali Scarp!! I was so happy to meet her, she is just as dreamy as I had imagined her to be <3

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted what I wore unsorted

3 comments:

  1. i love all of these but would be a nerd favoriting them all on flickr! especially the last one, feels like lamp light through pool water <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. really gorgeous photos in this post! but then all your photography is very inspiring! i wish all the best in NYC! love and happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah and the avalon!! used to go there all the time!!

    ReplyDelete