Monday, October 22, 2012

ZINES FOR SALE

ZINES ARE READY!! 24-page booklet on medium weight paper, 12 of ryan williams original poems and 12 of my original photographs (printed with a professional printer, high quality! The entire zine is handbound with coptic stitch, and the front and back are both transparent plastic sheets to make the zine more steady/durable/visually popping.

As with the sale before all purchases can be made using the DONATE button below. Each zine is 11.50 USD (this includes shipping) - please reflect that amount with your dination,and include the address you want the zine shipped to in the NOTES of the donation!

xoxo!

unsorted unsorted unsorted

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, Jessica.
    I just made a donation so I can have this great Zine. I am a Zine enthusiast and have a collection and owned 2 zines of mine also.
    I am dying to see all the poems and photos. If there is any problem with the donation, please email me at debilitate [at] gmail.com

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice post. I have been wondering about this topic, so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your blog.hgh

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, is it even possible to keep one for me? :( i so havent got no money right now, but at the beginning of november i can buy it, oooooh so want it! :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! just seen these. are there any left? if yes, are you shipping them internationally? thanks

    ReplyDelete