Saturday, November 3, 2012

It feels like it has been a long week or so! Had my birthday & Ryan made it magical with a white faux fur coat I had been wanting and wanting and wanting and wanting! It has GLITTER flecks in it :3 I swear it is my magical unicorn coat and i was crying I wanted it so much & he got it for me! :3 And also a prism crystal heart ring, unicorn snowglobe, unicorns figures, a birthday bagel with glitter candles :3 He made it really amazing and he treated me like a princess for my entire birthday week!

We had halloween with J&M and it was also kind of magical. The power was out due to hurricane sandy so everything was lit by candlelight and we tagged along when they went trick/treating (and subsequently ryan and I have been mooching candy off of everyone who went trickertreating!)

Over the weekend we've been in port jeff and it has just been amazing. We took a long walk into town, along the george washington spy trail, and had chamomile and honey tea at a little teahouse, picked wild lavender, warm coffee, little village malls, passed an elderly gent sitting in a lawn chair in front of a retirement home & walked down and bought him a butter bagel and brought it back (he was so happy he kissed my hand). I love doing small, kind things with Ryan, he has such a good heart, even when we are broke, and we are always giving money to the homeless and little things of the sort.

I think if I could live anywhere i have been, it would be the north shore!!



unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted ( one of the larger scarved ive made, still working on it :3 )

unsorted unsorted ( from ryan on my birthday, musicboxes, fancy teacups, unicorns, fur coats, a handwritten poem he penned for me ) unsorted unsorted unsorted ( a winter bouquet i picked when we went to the bamboo forest )

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted ( christmas trees are out in nurseries!! I can not wait to buy our tree together )

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted ( ivy forests .. )

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted (cooking)

unsorted unsorted unsorted ( an entire plate of broken seaglass in one store, I loved it so much..)

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted (teahouse!) unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted ( a few instagrams from halloween night, the bamboo forest, and my hair dark :3 )

instagram instagram instagram instagram instagram instagram

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Your presents look absolutely wonderful - that coat, it really is like a unicorn pelt hahaha. I'm glad you weren't hurt by the hurricane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad that you and Ryan are ok after the hurricane, well i knew this since i follow you on facebook, but since i was checking your blog i couldn't resist to tell you that you are Amalthea!!!! i knew there was something magical with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what asshole gave you pretzels for halloween? kill them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my favorite Gogol Bordello song.

    ReplyDelete