Monday, January 7, 2013

We now make sushi at home and I find myself having to roll myself out of chairs and couches I am so bloated with it, it is so good (albeit it doesnt look as nice as sushi from a sushi chef, but it tastes as good as anything I've ever eaten at restaurants!

Homemade lamps, colonial bookstores, library runs, making dresses with my panda.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

4 comments:

  1. kafka on the shore is sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog :)
    www.analogicbea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I love making sushi! - also I am super jealous of your folklore book collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that candle in the bottle <3

    ReplyDelete