Saturday, January 26, 2013

I dropped my dress down 100 dollars because I need it to sell really quickly ): (here). Frown because it's worth so much more, oh, art.

We visited Wardenclyffe tower, the last remaining Tesla transmission tower plant (built in 1901). The actual tower was blown off in WW1 - which is really amazing, we're talking the first world war, here. The actual buildings are all still standing, although the lott is technically for sale (there are websites trying to raise money to save it / have it turned into a Tesla museum, though.

unsorted unsorted unsorted

We had friends over last week & it was snowing, perfect, beautiful snow - the fluffy kind! I ran outside and tried to throw a snowball at Ryan and it landed several feet short of the desired target of his face and hit the ground with a soft, powdery puft so he and I were left starring at one another awkwardly, the ineffectual snowball carrying a great deal of unspoken shame for us both. Even recalling the incident, for you fine readers, pains me.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Diving in an antique warehouse's dumpster provided this sweet white framed mirror & a few broken frames.

unsorted unsorted unsorted

An entire wall of these, I am thinking?

unsorted

Mondrian inspired cushion sketch for my auntie, some butterflies.

unsorted

Other things.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Daily outfits? Sorry if there is alot of :me:, I try to avoid myself in posts, lately, but god I love this orange hair ;_;

daily outfits daily outfits daily outfits

instagrams

instagram instagram instagram

My two absolutely favorite things right now, this week, are Grimes & almond joy coffee creamer. You can see, both are beautiful. Grimes music takes me to this place where it is 1985 and I am in pink pigtails, wearing neon reboks and my big dream is to move to tokyo and I say the word "kawaii" too much and like to jumpkick and mime scenes from martial arts movies in public. Is that specific?? Almond joy brings tears to my eyes and Im about to blow up two pounds, this week, off coffee - Ryan gives me a vaguely disgusted look when I hold up these kinds of creamers in seven-11 with a look of triumph.





Other things I love









Once upon a time, there was Candy and Dan. Things were very hot that year. All the wax was melting in the trees. He would climb balconies, climb everywhere, do anything for her, oh Danny boy. Thousands of birds, the tiniest birds, adorned her hair. Everything was gold. One night the bed caught fire. He was handsome and a very good criminal. We lived on sunlight and chocolate bars. It was the afternoon of extravagant delight. Danny the daredevil. Candy went missing. The days last rays of sunshine cruise like sharks. I want to try it your way this time. You came into my life really fast and I liked it. We squelched in the mud of our joy. I was wet-thighed with surrender. Then there was a gap in things and the whole earth tilted. This is the business. This, is what we’re after. With you inside me comes the hatch of death. And perhaps I’ll simply never sleep again. The monster in the pool. We are a proper family now with cats and chickens and runner beans. Everywhere I looked. And sometimes I hate you. Friday — I didn’t mean that, mother of the blueness. Angel of the storm. Remember me in my opaqueness. You pointed at the sky, that one called Sirius or dog star, but on here on earth. Fly away sun. Ha ha fucking ha you are so funny Dan. A vase of flowers by the bed. My bare blue knees at dawn. These ruffled sheets and you are gone and I am going too. I broke your head on the back of the bed but the baby he died in the morning. I gave him a name. His name was Thomas. Poor little god. His heart pounds like a voodoo drum.

1 comment: