Wednesday, April 3, 2013

MM spring beginning :) It's still 50 degrees here, but I am hoping the heat will come quickly because there is so much to do in New York. We are literally walking down the street from the beach, and the water stays clear in some spots up to six or seven feet - in a few weeks we will buy disposable underwater cameras and watershoes :) And there are so many forests and so many things I am doing with all of this nature (making my own paper pulp out of grass, essential oils, pinning insects) I cant wait to start!

Table for the bedside, now :)

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted Paper mache bunny masks :)

unsorted unsorted We collected Ivy vines and gypsophellia today to decorate the kitchen and turn it int a peter-pan den :)

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted eggplanters

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted working on a gothic fairy dress!

unsorted unsorted there is a light and it never goes out

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Lots of instagrams!



5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to spring as well - it has been so delayed this year! I think (I hope) it's going to warm up quickly in the next couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos as always! I love the outfit shot below the photo of Ryan smelling flowers and I pinned it to my Gypsy Witch fashion board - http://pinterest.com/madelineusher/. Hope that's ok! If not let me know and I'll take it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your instagram presence lately- it's refreshing to sea something other than babies and food constantly.

    Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you miss Alabama at all? Just wondered :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss it everyday, actually! I love the south so much <3

    ReplyDelete