Sunday, April 14, 2013

werk

So I was thinking long and hard about my etsy shop and it struck me that it's really a mechanical process to me. Over the last few days I decided to have fun with it because i am still a really small shop even if it's all OOAK, I only average a few sales a month and while I'd like to bring that number up a little, it leaves me enough time to enjoy the one thing I set my mind to, and to really have fun with my promo and packaging as only a kitchy OOAK can be. I set to the task of printing and cutting all of my own cards and promo flyers, drawing sigil-of-lucifer stickers to include with each order, sewing tons of various sized organza drawstring bags, processing a few new prints and handsewing little trasparent pouches for them, etc, just having a good time and making each sale/item have a little life of it's own with fun extras included.

Got a curiosity collection up, a new robe, a new leather book, tried to focus on the theme of my shop and remove the random things. Also started working with resin again - poured some poe, zodiac signs, and cities.

I am excited about it and i think everything came out really great! check it out!

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

2 comments: