Thursday, May 16, 2013

So over the last week I have been gifted many art supplies off my amazon wish list - the paints and inks shown, as well as several large 18x24 canvas' & a pack of small windsor and newton canvas'. (thankyou so much)! I had wanted to play on canvas for the summer - this fairyland I live in is abundant with inspiration. Here are my first two attempts on canvas - not terrible, i say, considering canvas is alien to me and I didnt realize until the larger one that erasing wasnt possible - one hole evolved this way, another, and i decided to crochet webs into them.

unsorted

unsorted

Sepia walnut ink, windsor and newton gold ink, prisma charcoal pencil and graphite.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

(fresh sugar free lemonade & pomegranate black tea!)

unsorted unsorted

I got to do a vocal track for ryan, and we shot the footage together. So exciting, I love this song. try to guess what movie line is being quoted :D

3 comments:

  1. Intense, wonderful. You are a true artist! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crochet in the canvas looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video was pretty rad. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete