Friday, June 7, 2013

A long story short we had a wren make her nest in our garage & one baby flew into our apartment. He was so small, and so gentle, and so friendly.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted (ryan came to take him back to the garage and the wren flew at him, I thought it was being bumbly but it actually attached itself to ryan, squawked at me, then sat on his shoulder ;_; it was so.. so cute. Probably he was glad to be away from my camera, each time it clicked a photo he chirped a response that got no reply and he would blink, forlorn, with his wee eyebrow feathers fluttering.



And for good measure this is the chipmunk that lives in our garden.

unsorted

Other things, crochetting around treasures to make jewelry - shells, seaglass, stones, working on scarves and bags and chokers.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Bedside table - this little blue bottle is the prettiest thing I have found in a while, it's just a mini gin bottle I found in the woods.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Putting rhinestone earrings on ryan - I asked him to find a lovely thing for me at the beach and he handed me a fist of gravel. Upon inspection, correct.

unsorted unsorted

Off to a new home :)

unsorted

We had sushi every night for dinner this week, dates on the floor with green tea, sugarfree lemonade & peking operas.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Favorite two songs right now <3


2 comments:

  1. oh dear, a walkman! it's been so long since i saw one of those and tapes! i used to love tapes! i love your pictures as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable little birdie,, I always love looking at your blog, you take such lovely photos. x

    ReplyDelete