Monday, June 24, 2013

Ah, I feel behind on blogging or really I guess we have been doing alot of things that I wont drag a camera along for in 90 degree heat, mostly days floating around the open ocean or hikes through forests.

A beautiful chiffon and organza black witch dress, in the shop!

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Was looking for new incense and these were my favorite - the opium and fairydust are from a brand called wildberry and it's sold online and in most headshops 9the sticks have glitter stems)! But really, it's a really thick, rich smell. I love them!

unsorted

Went to a zoo and I wasnt sure how I felt about animals in cages, really i felt uncomfortable even though a majority of their signs stated that they were form rehabilitation / rescues and couldnt have been introduced back into the wild, irregardless.

unsorted unsorted unsorted

New library books for the week

unsorted unsorted

A porceain BJD of pan that I am working on - just a sanded hollow head and sketches, at this point (and his head in incomplete, he will have goathorns)

unsorted

from the midsummer

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

A gift from ryan for midsummer

unsorted unsorted

have been sanding and sawing beachwood into pendants

unsorted unsorted unsorted

Back to my tarot drawings, cut a few templates, although im doing a celestial theme so this is all just mockup. Since this is for me I am trying to get the cut and images onto cardstock, draw/conjur up some kind of border template, and then I'd like to have them printed off onto really thick vellum with gold gilding - a semi transparent tarot deck would be gorgeous. I mean, it owuld cost me hundreds of dollars to make, but <3 one day.

unsorted unsorted

home view from the woods / workspaces for summer

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Made a hand knit sleeveless version of my druid sweater, half the price and half as hot :D now in the shop!

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

While taking the photos for this hoodie I was assaulted by four baby racoons! They came up, smelled me, acted up in trees for me, were generally the cutest things on the planet. Have never been so close to a raccoon, let alone four babies ;_;

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Have an 8-piece set of my sepia prints in the shop!

unsorted

Collected vertebrae and seaglass in jars, rocks spplit in half perfectly.

unsorted unsorted

1 comment: