Sunday, June 2, 2013

This weekend was just my dream. Ryan and I bought seashoes & ventured to test them along the rocky shore of the sound, but found a gorgous lagoon area carpeted with algae and seaweek, warm, clear to the bottom - we jumped in fully clothed and swam, to shores previously closed off from us, to sandbars, it was just magical and ryan walked along the white crested waves playing a bamboo flute because he keeps flutes in his pockets like the elven thing he is :P Also found a really cheap organic market so we loaded up on fruits and humus and couscous and wonderful things.

I began using my instagram more, mostly regrams from here but some snaps too. Follow me if interested! GlassandGhost

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Yarn for things: cotton, bamboo, and alpaca. My favorite fibers <3

unsorted unsorted

Ryan gifted me an adorable sage eggling from a little market we found ; I made us matching druzy quartz necklaces.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

the cabinet I found in a dumpster, painted and restored and now holding my art and craft materials :D

unsorted unsorted

No comments:

Post a Comment