Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It feels like it has been raining non-stop, and while I love the rain this summer weather has me wanting to be out! out! I got a basket, which probably doesn't look cool when I am using it everywhere but it brings you 90% of this post :p My treasures today - I should just make a basket haul of the week and round up all of my jar'd jellyfish, limp baby crabs, rare shells, and beautiful seaglass (and dumpster flowers) one time a week to show off what Ive found by looking at the ground (although in reality ryan finds a great bit of this - he is also the small voice behind me when I am searching, looking up what I have just found and telling me what it is on the phone. Like a little miracle, that one!!

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

a lot of these were to use my druid sweater in photos - if you like it, remember, it's up in my shop and right now I have a 50% off code!! '50off' at checkout.

2 comments: