Sunday, July 21, 2013

copyright 1910

Catchup. Zines and butterfly field guide stickers, as well as one new sleeveless druid sweater, are all in the shop, so nab them while you can! Ryan said to me that he hasnt had a summer feel this way since he was a child and I have to agree, alot of STP on the radio, swimming (did i mention he carts me around the pool like a seahorse? I feel like poseidon over here, or neptune, if you like! greek, roman - tomato, tamato). But yes, bruises from playing like a child with my fiance, summer fires, the wonderful hum of fans in the heat - I love the sound of fans, they put me right to sleep. Watching ryan reinact seamonsters from pacific rim (funnest movie I have ever seen, imo, everything transformers should have been!)

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Got a bike! and put a basket on it with twine! Ryan was cute putting this together, testing it out, making me sit on it so he could get everything adjusted just right <3 And got ryan an xbox - he has taken to assassins creed in all of the ways I would need a lover to take to assassins creed, namely, i think he loves it more than I do, or maybe he just likes the revolution timeline because he is a history dork and likes killing redcoats.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Library books for this week

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

1 comment: