Monday, July 29, 2013

looking for six who know about sound

We have been making dresses and music, tending to our little garden and harvesting blackberries, drinking wine and expensive teas, walking hand in hand with 711 lemonades at twilite in the little league field by the highway, chasing wild animals (and I do mean chasing, we passed a road one night last week with no less than 20 small baby bunnies all crowded around the highway sidewalk so ryan pulled over and we chased them back into the woods to avoid the cars (they were smaller than our hand :-: And seeing so many fawns! we saw one try to run up a grassy bank away from traffic & he got nervous and fell down with his legs spread (this is their defense mechanism, apparently, because they cant run fast yet so they fall to the ground and their white spots are meant to camouflage them with sun-dappled forest floors! One gentleman stopped his car and pet the little doe carefully, obviously concerned for him, it was very touching). Library books this week: Pinoccio (1904) and robin hood (1914).
unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

5 comments:

  1. the beauty of your pictures always made me smile, like i said once, every time i see your dresses you remind me to Fanny (bright star. And your tattoo is pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO envious of your library! I get chills when I have a book with checkout dates from the '50s, I'd love to browse :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and unique photos.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please continue to inspire me for the rest of days and encourage my photo taking. & I loved the short story about the doe.

    ReplyDelete