Friday, August 23, 2013

I love my druid sweaters, whenever I make one I am re-impressed with them all over again :D this one has sold, i always take commissions though.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

I found this orb on the roadside in the garbage by the beach, I always feel silly hopping out of the car and trotting over to a garbage pile and digging through it and coming back to the car with ryan watching me. In fairness another girl skidded to a stop when we did and she grabbed excercize equipment and we both gave one another that sly, bashful smile of embarrassment and profound treasure hunting. In any case I think it is a boyie (sp?) but I cut a hole into the bottom and ryan is fitting it with lighting (I like that he knows how to wire things!) so i can use it as a giant moon lamp :) I have like, two other photoset ideas with it. Its great.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted Took a wild turtle fr a basket ride - I always feel like turtles are judging me pretty harshly.

unsorted unsorted unsorted

Dress details for the photos above. I made this beauty by hand with scrap lace, tea stained satin, high end net tulle, gypsy coins, gold paint and gold thread, black thread, gold shimmer & hand crochet patches. Also included a crochet crop sweater with handdrawn cardinal patch and hand crochet bust rose. The set is for a direct sale of 160 flowered@gmail.com.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted I dont get overly personal but recently I have been really diving into JFK - late, but Ive never looked closely into his life, presidency and conspiracy because it has been one of those topics where you know it might change everything for you, and I guess I never wanted to set the time aside to have my life and views changed. I did, after ryan made an offhand comment about how JFK was a coup on the american people, and my entire world is shaken. That is as much as I will say. But I do think Jackie is flawless, and I dont throw that word around lightly. Also, this prompted ryan to watch the smoking man episodes of Xfiles and that has been one plus :) otherwise, devastated. I think I spent an entire day crying in bed and watching documentaries.

4 comments:

  1. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_gemstone.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love that sweater. You're incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you might be interested in a documentary on youtube called 'the killing of america'. there's a good chance you've already seen it. it's largely about the supposedly increasing violence in america (it was made in 1982) and talks a bit about the kennedys and how the end of their reign was the mark for the complete moral degradation of the country. i don't really agree, but it's interesting regardless and has some great serial killer interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh please tell me you watched musings of a cigarette smoking man, i'm a big xphile and it's one of my favourites (even though I heard a lot of people don't like that one??). I have seriously crippling paranoia, (I'm not just throwing that out there I mean literally) and X-Files (and things like that) are SO therapeutic for me if you know what I mean? also Jackie o is a goddess, and I mean a real American goddess so there.

    ReplyDelete