Sunday, September 15, 2013

It has been a slow week - or rather, a week spent looking for new apartments, which isnt slow as much as it is mentally and physically distressing because, at once, I want to get out of the town we live in, and this apartment, but I dont want to over-eagerly jump into anything, like we did with this one, and feel this same way before the next lease is up. We tour an apartment in sayville tomorrow, fingers crossed, I love sayville. But there are smaller apartments we have looked at with more sunlight, and pet friendly for my kitten lust - I dont know if location is more important, or sunlight and pets. it looks like its one or the other :3 Anyway, we are out NOV1st so some changed are coming for fall, either way.

In any event I crochet'd some collars up, as well as a red riding hood sweater. both in my new shop located here.

Everything else is just enjoying sweater weather again, cute holiday themed foods, books, alot of relaxation, 10 acre pick your own farmers markets and golden rod fields.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

1minute exposure at 10PM

unsorted unsorted unsorted

3 comments: