Sunday, October 27, 2013

Spending the beginning of autumn making wedding dresses, sculptingsmallmushrooms, working on glass installments around the house (a glass curio table and hanging planters and a glass shelf - all utilizing what wouldotherwise be garbage like chipped frame glass, junk tables with no legs, pickle jars, empty perfume bottles). Making modest minestrone stews for the mission down the road. Library books (last week I learned a great deal about hypatia and caligula, and generally just rome and roman gods - this week I am working on the tenants of hinduism - so much to know, so much I feel I should already know!)

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with your hanging planters - honestly, you creativity never ceases to amaze me.

    Have a wonderful week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home always looks so lovely to me: a mixture between an apothecary, library, and tea room. Glad to know autumn is treating you well =)

    ReplyDelete