Sunday, November 24, 2013

I dont suspect my blog will be terrible much for a few months besides food, yarnwork, snow, books, and socks. White winters leave alot of downtime that way - I want to set up a super macro rigging for snowflakes, and I finally have the money that our shopping is going all vegetarian and vegan, and im experimenting with my yarnwork (note the fancy peter pan collar pullover in this post, only half finished thus), so maybe that will still manage to be interesting.

We are going into manhattan for the edgar allan poe exhibit in december so.. thats one fun trip planned, atleast, and our lease is up in a month or two - if we decide to stay here, or in a generally rural area, I want to start work on a chicken coup for the spring with a proper, tilled vegetable garden. Everything has been so hectic this year and we are finally leveling out money wise, etc, so its time to dig into the little comforts.

My jewelry all sold out (hooray) so I am working on a new batch of rings in carnelian, agate, peridot, chrysoprase & amethyst, so look for that! And the knits should be consistent (and I take commissions).

Recs for this week: watch the chevy chase vacation series from start to finish (i consider finish anything beyond chase) starting here! or little women, or gone with the wind :) Ryan is probably sick of me watching the latter, over and over. And over. Read something by charles frazier, or listen to the OST for cold mountain (alot of jack white, there, and i linked one video at the end of the post, for good measure. Cheers!

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

4 comments:

  1. You're always interesting and I love your pictures.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear, can you please take a lot of pictures and post them here? If I ever get a chance to go to USA, I'll sure want to know Baltimore or Boston and the places he has been. I must say, I love all the books you buy. Your library must be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog and those pictures, they give me so much inspiration and hope to get through my boring days of work which i dont love anymore as i used to, giving me hope to reach forward and wanting to start doing what i truly love

    thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! This might be out of the blue, but as someone who followed you on livejournal waaaaay back in the day, I remember you having butterfly mounts/insect mounts framed? Any info on where you got those from?

    ReplyDelete