Friday, December 20, 2013

Ah. December has been shaping up quite nicely. Having a day job is the crumps, but it's almost worth it to be able to buy things as I need or want them again ; Tramping was fun, the last year was fun and made me feel really connected to the suffering, haunting plights of my favorite literary characters but I like being back to comfort, it's as noble to work for your personal comfort as it is to suffer for your ideals and dreams, I think.

I got all of my christmas shopping done, got alot of knitting and jewelry done (conjuration.bigcartel.com). My favorite things right now are the balsam candle from BBworks & iris perfume from crabtree and evelyn - out of all the senses I am probably the most committed to my nose, truly. Im also pretty into honey mustard right now.

unsorted

No comments:

Post a Comment