Sunday, December 8, 2013

I suppose life is still beautiful, surely, but I am heavy with sadness. Ryan went away for two weeks and I am long alone for part of december :[ Im left to walk home from work, looking up into the pale snowfall over my unbrella, to a dark house. Before he left he installed a smoke detector, and told me not to fall asleep with the christmas lights on, to water our tree, and he kissed my face. He tucked money away for me, though I have my own, and he went grocery shopping twice, though I work next to a supermarket. He put toilet paper in the bathroom, he bought me a pocket knife with explicit instructions to stab first and ask question later if anyone fumbled with me on my walks. We went to the dickens festival our last day, and he promised to be home before christmas with presents from amish-land. I am basically macaulay culkin this week but I get phone calls from him on the hour, and I forgot the time where he existed as only a voice. It's a voice I fell in love with. <3

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that Ryan is gone for two weeks =( It's always hard when your love is far away. But hopefully these two weeks will go by in a flash and he'll be home again! Bury yourself in projects and try to stay warm!

    ReplyDelete