Friday, February 7, 2014

i know that you dont care but want you to know

This month I finally got around to several pounds of navajo locks that ryan bought me at a fair over the past summer - a special bond between us when he spends his money on a garbage bag that I come running toward him with which, for all he knows as a non-fiber junkie, is filled with clumps of dirty human hair. I finally washed and began to card and handspin it tonight. The locks are beautiful, seven or eight inches of wavy churro strands from a black sheep. I've also got some shots of embroidery and custom dress orders, small globes and hand stitched books, homemade dough potpies and rosewater infused valentine icecubes, things. Books and new black ballet flats, blueberries, so much snow, weezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment